Thursday, 10 May 2018

9) Letter PMB to Rabbi Friedman



From: Paul Barford
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 5:15 AM
To: 'Rabbi Zev Friedman'; 'Rabbi Yotav Eliach'
Subject: RE: Rambam Mesivta students: Perpetuating the heritage of hate 1/3

Dear Rabbi Friedman,
I am glad to hear that you have decided to take your concerns about Polish-Jewish to a less confrontational forum and to focus on a future of mutual cooperation and understanding.

May I publish on my blog the letter to me of May 13th announcing the intent to meet with the Polish community, together with the earlier one (11th May) which responds to what I had blogged about the video?

Thanks Paul Barford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous, off-topic material and comments containing hate speech or abusive /aggressive language will not be approved for publication.